Friday, May 24, 2013

PHOTO OF THE DAY IN MAY - Day 24




These are a few of my favorite things!!! 
One of my favorite places is this darling little chocolate shop called
If I ever had my OWN  (pun intended) talk show and we did an episode giving away a few of my favorite things, every audience member would receive Droolin Moose!




It is such a charming little shop.
 They let you taste before you buy. I mean seriously! All you need is a cup of coffee and you are good to go. 


Squirrel bate and Chocolate covered raisins are my favorite. But I found a new favorite today called Java Jo Jo's!! 
                                  If you have never been to Droolin Moose in Burnsville or Bloomington I suggest you make this cute little chocolate shop a priority soon!          






No comments: