Saturday, May 4, 2013

Photo A Day In May - Day 4

As the day of the arrival of my first grandchild approaches quickly. The pressure was on to find the perfect Grandma Cookie Jar.
As I have said before, for some odd reason the very first thought that came to my mind when I was told I was going to be a Grandma was. I MUST FIND A COOL COOKIE JAR!
People, this is the way God created my mind to work, I do not know why.

So while searching for serving pieces for Kelsey's graduation party, I came across this little beauty!!!
It was love at first sight! It's Pink! I mean seriously, even if I wasn't going to be Grandmatized within the next few weeks I still would have bought this little beauty!! I am proud to say it is already full! I need to make sure when Cole is old enough that it is full every time he comes over!! Even if it has Oreo's in it!

No comments: