Monday, May 27, 2013

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - Day 27 Memorial Day

Some Gave All 




My heart aches for the moms who's sons never came home. 
Mine did and I am grateful everyday.
 I will never forget this day in these pictures! Our Family and 75 of our friends, came to our street to welcome home our son!! 
Every day he was gone, a little piece of my heart broke. 
The fears I had to overcome from this time were unlike any I will ever experience again. 

Some mom's are not as lucky as me. 
They cry themselves to sleep each night just as I did but their tears never stop.
Their heart never stops aching. 
I don't know the sting of that pain, thank God, but I hold each of them as well as their son's deep in my heart. 
From the Revolution to Afghanistan so many lives have been given to secure our freedom.
Thank you hardly seems enough. 
When I see a man in uniform I pay for his meal, coffee or whatever he may be purchasing. It's my way of saying, Thank you, to all service members here and gone. 
My patriotic heart will never forget what you have given for me. 

John 15:13 Greater Love has no man than this: to  lay down his life for a friend. 

Thank you dear ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
You will NEVER be forgotten. 



No comments: