Tuesday, May 28, 2013

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - Day 28!!

At this point on day 28 I am glad we are nearing the end of photo a day in May this year. I'm sure you are too.
I really thought, first of all that Spring has so much to offer I shouldn't be at a loss for pictures, and then the fact that my Grand baby was due last Saturday, gave me reason to fully anticipate many photo opportunities!!

However, things are not working out that way this year. No baby and no sunshine to be able to be out and about this spring has put a damper on my Photo a Day In May!

Today's photo is more of a commercial than anything else. (I am grasping at straws here people)

 Even though there has been more rain this spring than we got all last summer, my allergies have been very intense.
I had decided last summer that I would only take something like Allegra if I absolutely couldn't stand it.
Well this year has been tough.
Most of the time I wake up coughing like an emphysema patient.

One day I mentioned that my allergies were kicking my butt this year, to my chiropractor and she said I should try these herbs!
I was like, really? Herbs? Allegra barely touches it when I take it what in the world will a bunch of random herbs be able to do? Needless to say I was skeptical, but I bought them anyway.

I am here to tell you that within 24 hours I was about 80% better!! I couldn't believe it.
I was so skeptical that I honestly thought I had just flushed $28 dollars down the toilet!
I am here to tell you that I have been suffering with the constant inability to clear my throat for nearly 4 years due to allergies.
Nothing touched it until these!


You have to chew them up a bit before you swallow them and because they have cayenne pepper in them they are a bit peppery. But they are worth it! Chew them with your front teeth so it doesn't get stuck in your deep back teeth. And for heaven's sakes don't plug your nose to try an eliminate the taste like I did.
I tried it and nearly maced myself to death due to the Cayenne! It was hilarious!
You will not regret buying these! They are not a cure all for allergy sufferer's but they got rid of most of mine and I no longer have the clearing throat problem!!!

Totally worth every penny!!! TRY IT!!!!!!!

No comments: