Monday, May 20, 2013

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - Day 20



Oh the things we do for our Graduation Parties! 
Just the other day I was telling some friends, that I know some people who are having 800-900 people for their Grad party. 
I was saying how graduation parties have just gotten out of control.

Well I guess I am a contributor as well because I have spent my day cutting and painting branches Hot Pink. 

 
WHO DOES THIS? 
Me apparently. I think they look fabulous and when the tables are set and my Hot Pink branches are front and center I will smile. Because after all that is what women like to do. We like to make things special for the people that we love! Even 8-900 of our closest friends! Well in our case, only 200 people. But it will all be worth it. 

More Grad Party pics to come..........





1 comment:

Lisa Groves said...

Hey thanks for trimming my tree! I love love this!