Friday, May 17, 2013

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY Day 17

This is my beautiful Daughter in law Alex. She is just about ready to give birth to our first grand baby,
                                                 
                                                                (photo's by Jon Bettelli)

                                         
                                                                        Cole Hunter!
Psalm 139:13-16 For you created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

We love you already Cole Hunter! We are proud of who you are and who you will become!!
Your mom and dad will work tirelessly to help guide you and teach you in the right ways and so will Grandma (G-mama tehehe) and Grandpa.

You are one lucky little guy already!
Here is my everyday prayer for your dad that I have prayed since before he was born just like I have for you!
Numbers 6:24-26
May the Lord bless you and keep you; May the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you ; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
I love you Cole and I can't wait to meet you!


No comments: