Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - UM YUMMO!!

Picture of the day today is for my own encouragement!

A small reminder of a fun day with plenty of sunshine and warmth! OH AND YUMMY TREATS!!!
It is nothing more than a strawberry malt from a malt shop in Duluth. However, for me, its all about the setting!

We parked a mile or so away down by Canal Park where the big ships come in. You can see the Lift Bridge in the background of the malt picture! That is where we parked.

Then we walked the boardwalk along the water. Listening to and watching the Loons swim along the edge as we walked! My family didn't enjoy it quite as much as I had hoped. We heard a lot of, "I'm Hot" "How Much Further" "Nice Little 5 Mile Walk" (mind you these are kids 17-23)

But I chose to close my ears from all negativity as well as my lips, and I marched toward the goal!!

It took some work and time to get to but in the end it was all worth it!! Isn't that true of so many things in life!

Philippians 3:14

2 Chronicles 15:7

Proverbs 21:5






No comments: