Tuesday, May 22, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - FLOWER DAY!



Flower Day at the Bettelli home is kind of a big deal!

I love to shop for flowers! I am a terrible gardener and read many blogs on how to become better because I love it so much and I want to become better.



Today's trip was to my Happy Place - Pahls Market! I go there just to walk around and learn sometimes. But not today! Today was Flower Day!





The theme at my house is usually Red, White and Blue.

This is year is no exception!

With my son Jon home from the Marine Corp this years 4th of July is going to be spectacular!! The deck is donned with Red, White and Blue Petunias!







With, of course a little spit of Gerbera Daisy's for my eclectic side!

I found this little ladder at a


garage sale for $10 and pictured my Daisy's on it the minute I saw it!


















My front pots are so cute this year. I really Love how great everything turned out! I have not yet finished my window boxes yet but they will follow the theme of course.
My house feels WEDDING READY!!! 32 Days!!!

HAPPY FLOWER DAY EVERYONE!




No comments: