Saturday, May 12, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - MY SON




23 Years ago today I was blessed to bring this amazing little boy into the world! He has been such a blessing in our lives and I can't imagine my life without him.

He has now grown to be an adult and I love him more now than I did when he was little.


He has been in the Marine Corp for 4 years and this is the first year we will be able to spend his Birthday with him in 4 years!


Jon is a character! He is fun and serious and creative and an absolutely amazing photographer!


He is witty and makes us laugh our heads off.
I have missed him more than my blogging words could ever say, but now he is home and getting married to his beautiful Fiance' Alex!


Jon I was so proud of all of your strides back then and I am even more proud of you now!




I love you Jon Happy Birthday!!














































































No comments: