Friday, May 11, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY- Realizing Our Differences



Apparently hair color expands if mixed and left over night on a shelf in your bathroom. But the best part of this picture is this is what I woke up to this morning.

Now mind you my Husband ( who is wonderful and amazing and this is not a Husband Bashing Blog! I will not participate in that!!!! ) woke up far before I did and used this bathroom to shower and get himself ready for work. The phenomenon is that he did not see the exploding hair color dripping from the shelf on to the toilet and floor.

I woke up and walked past the bathroom and its the first thing I saw!

I am only posting this because it made me realize how really focused my husband is when getting ready in the morning. He has all other compartments of his brain closed off at that time. I do not hold this against him in any way.Quite the contrary. He takes amazing care of his family and works his butt off for all of us.

I love that he thinks in compartments because when he is with me, His focus is all on me!! Let the little things slide ladies!!

Realize the differences!!!

No comments: