Sunday, May 13, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - Family Tree



I am a mom to all of these kids!



Being a Mom was nothing I asked for and EVERYTHING I WANTED!!!



Being a Mom to these kids has made me the person that I am today!



I often times wondered why we had to go through certain problems or events and early on my mentor told me, It's for your development as well as the kids!



Jon-my first born and my first joy! He brings delight and joy to my life everyday! I am so proud of the man he has become!



Katie - my second born and the middle child. MY MINI ME! She adds such spice to our lives and is strong and smart and fun to be around.



Kelsey - my baby of the family. She is my sweet and tender child. She brings music to our home with her beautiful voice and her worshipping heart.



Alex - My almost Daughter-in-law! She is smart and beautiful and brings joy to my Son Which in turn brings Joy to me!



So That's my family Tree!



I'm a Mom, Not by accident, by Design! Thank you God for your beautiful design for my life!

No comments: