Saturday, May 19, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - I Like Candy!











This is quite possibly the most charming candy store I have ever been to. We always stop there on our way out of Two Harbors MN!

Personally I go there for 2 Things: 1. THE FUDGE! It's amazing! 2. The Salt Water Taffy! Banana, Vanilla and Peppermint are my faves!

Takes me back to my childhood for some reason. Which is really funny because I do not recall eating salt water taffy as a child. Nevertheless, I do now!



Anyway, if you are ever in Two Harbors MN or Duluth. take the Scenic Route and you will discover this little treasure!


Funny Story about the day we went there just a week ago. It was Mother's Day and we were heading to Duluth for some sight seeing and then home.

It was a balmy 73 degrees that day. My husband had bought me a Chocolate Shoe in the charming little candy store just before we went sight seeing! I didn't really think about it until we got back in the car and my Chocolate Shoe was a chocolate shake! OOPS! Who knew Duluth would be warm enough to melt my Shoe!

No comments: