Friday, May 18, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - Perfect Day!



This little sweetie is my precious little niece! I get to take care of her every now and then!! Truth is I would love to just keep her! But I think her mommy and daddy would protest!!



She is a spunky little thing that inspires me, frustrates me when she won't listen and melts my heart when she says, "I love you Jenni!" She makes every day I get to take her a better day!!



Today we spent the day swimming in our little blow up pool on our patio and enjoyed McDonald's nuggets for lunch. Then there is our perfect palm tree snack! She loves this snack!



She is huge fruit lover and I actually have to shop for more the day before she comes! It's so awesome!! I love this little girl and can't imagine my life without her!!



Oh by the way she peed in the grass for the very first time in her life! She thought it was fabulous! It was an emergency so I allowed it! I hope mom and dad trust me with her again!! YIKES!!

No comments: