Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful November - Day 1

I don't normally give in to the trends of today but I felt there was nothing wrong with making a Thankful list for the month of November.
I keep thinking I could list everything I am thankful for in one blog post but instead I will post daily what I am thankful for as well as a photo. The difficulty level of this project is: HIGH
But I have purposed to do this, and so I shall. Not because I am not thankful but blogging everyday is daunting to me. But I want these things documented, so here we go:


Starting with the one thing I am most thankful for beyond anything else in this world,  my family. Of course you knew I was going to say that but it's because I have so much to be thankful for when it comes to my family.
My son Jon who is courageous and funny.
My daughter  Katie who is tenacious and unwavering in her faith.
My daughter Kelsey who is thoughtful and tender hearted.
My daughter in law Alex who is smart and a really great mom to my grandson!
My grandson, Cole who is precious and brilliant!!
My husband Kevin, who is loving and the most amazing person in the world!

You all have taught me so much. God has put each of you in my life to make me the person he wants me to be and I am Thankful for you all!


No comments: