Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Whirl Wind



Monday June 3rd 2013 Is a day that will live with me forever. 
A day that brought us the greatest joy since our kids were born.

Our incredible son and daughter-in-law gave us our very first Grandson!
 I am flooded with love and connection with this tiny little boy.
Cole Hunter came into this world at or around 7:20 pm  weighing a mere 6 pounds 7 ounces.

To see my son and the way he looked at his son with all the hopes and dreams wrapped up in this little bundle of boy, was truly and incredible sight.






Still very surreal to be called Grandma and Grandpa but I wouldn't trade it for anything! This is the best of both worlds.
Hold them
Snuggle them
Love them
Have a blast with them
Read To them
SPOIL THEM
Then send them home
All the fun without the responsibility.





But, Grandpa and I do feel a great responsibility to Cole, to be Godly examples. To teach him why we love Jesus so he will one day love him too.

3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth!
















Cole Hunter I make you these promises.
I will always love you!
I will always hug you, (even when you think you're to cool to hug your G-ma when you're a teenager!)
Every moment with you is priceless and I will always treasure our time together.
I will do my level headed best to show you how cool Jesus is so you will love him like I do one day!
There's just one more thing, I promise the cookie jar will always be full! 
I can't promise you that I will have baked them always, but the jar will be full! (as soon as you have teeth!!)

 We love you Cole Hunter Bettelli we are so blessed that God gave you to us.
You are truly a gift that we will always treasure!  




No comments: