Sunday, May 12, 2013

I have skipped a few days in my Photo A Day In May but I shall make up for it today.
MOTHER'S DAY and my son JON'S BIRTHDAY!! 

First, My Mom
Mom you are the best! You have taught me so much. 
I can count on you and you are always there when I need you.
You are an amazing mom and I am proud to be your daughter!
I love you Mom! 




I am so blessed to call myself mom to these awesome kids! 
I have worked hard to get to this day when all my kids are my friends! 
I have arrived safely! 
This could be the best Mother's day gift I have ever received.
I love my kids more than anything in the world.  
Each one of them with their different personalities has molded me into the person I am today.
Thank you kids for making my job pleasurable. (well most of the time)
Just because my "job" is done doesn't mean I don't have eyes in the back of my head still!! So don't be trying that little bunny ear buck teeth thing in the backseat because I can still see you!!
I love you guys. Thanks for being so awesome!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!!
I am so proud of you. 
Marine
Veteran
Husband
Going to School
Having your first child. 
It's hard to believe you are 24 years old! 
You blessed my life from the moment I saw your beautiful little face and you have been a blessing to me, ever since.
I could not be more proud to call you my Son! 
Jonathan, I know the plans God Has for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future! Jeremiah 29:11 
I can see plainly that this has  taken action! 
I have prayed for success in everything you do, your whole life. Now I see that God's plan for you is coming to be.
Phil. 1:6 I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 
It has been my prayer for you since you were little and will continue to be!
I love you Jonathan David more than I could ever convey in words on a page.
You are an amazing man and I love you!
Happy Birthday Jon! You're the best! 


No comments: