Tuesday, June 5, 2012

HOT TIP TUESDAY - Summer Make Up Tips

As summer months quickly approach, it is time to think about taking care of your face.
My first tip is:
* PRIMER - Just like paint primer, make up primer, which goes on AFTER your moisturizer, smooths out the surface and a provides a base for any other make up to sit on. It makes for an over all smooth appearance. And works a bit like Spackle to fill in fine lines! My favorite is Maybeline's Primer.

* TINTED MOISTURIZER- Rather than your traditional foundation or mineral powder. Try a tinted moisturizer! You will fall in love with how much easier it is to get ready in the morning and how easy it is to use.

* BRONZER - Bronzer is a must have in every woman's make up arsenal! Bronzer can replace your traditional blush on your cheeks to add color.
Bronzer makes your teeth look whiter and our eyes brighter as well.
It balances out any skin color differences.
Apply to the areas the Sun would Kiss Naturally. Like your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
Be sure to use the Pearls Bronzers with varying shades to make for a more even complexion. This will allow for a sun kissed look without Oompa Loompa look of spray tanning.

Finally, choose some loose fitting, brightly colored shirts for summer this year. Coral, yellow and hot pink are popular colors.
Bright colors bring a youthful glow to your skin and who doesn't want Youthful!!

THAT'S MY HOT TIP TUESDAY!

1 comment:

Becca Groves said...

Oh my word I LOVE hot tip tuesday!! I need this sort of helpful information in my life! I'm going to ask for a follow up post: I need to know, with a limited budget, what are your favorite brands of each product? As in the stuff you can get at Target or Walgreens...

Then I'll go out and put your hot tips into practice!