Tuesday, May 29, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - My Sweetheart!

Oh my heart still skips a beat when I see this man.
He is the sweetest most giving husband.
He is completely selfless and puts everyone else before himself.

My advice for single girls out there looking for love.
Look for someone who cares about what you are saying when you're talking to him
Look for a man who looks you in the eyes when he talks to you.
Look for a man who surprises you all the time. Even with silly things like text messages and emails that take you by surprise. Spontaneous ice cream dates and random stops at scenic overlooks!
It's not about flowers and romantic scenes from movies that can't possibly be duplicated in real life. It's about honest love.
He' my Photo Of The Day today but he's the man of dreams everyday!!!

No comments: