Wednesday, May 30, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - It Is Well With My Soul



It is well with my soul is all I could think of when my son sent me this picture that he took yesterday!

I can't help but think God makes these scenes so obvious to us to make us see His power and truth.

Truth being that even in the midst of a storm there is beauty.

After the storm passes and you see it in the distance it seems more ominous but you are standing there enjoying the beauty of the new perspective.


Maybe I'm reaching here but this is a beautiful scene and an incredible reminder to me if no one else. That God is with me through everything and whatever the storm, it is producing in me something he wants me to learn and to be!

We are just like nature in so many ways.


When Peace like a river, attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll;

Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,

It is well, it is well, with my soul!!


And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,

The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;

THE TRUMP SHALL RESOUND, AND THE LORD SHALL DESCEND;

EVEN SO, IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL!!

No comments: