Monday, April 1, 2013

Every once in a while someone special comes along and touches your life in a deep place.
That is my friend Zina. She sparkles with joy all the time. She is indeed the most beautiful woman I have known.
Her life has not been easy, in fact I would dare say it has been down right difficult at times.  regardless of that, Zina exudes joy like no one else.

To talk to her requires a very intent listening ear as many of the things she has to say are not the point of the story but, nonetheless beautiful nuggets of truth for life.

In the short time that I have had the pleasure of getting to know Zina, I have felt a dear love for this tender hearted woman of God. She, just by her example has blessed my life.

She is in the, behind the scenes activities at my church. She is a prayer warrior. If you ask her to pray about something, she stops right then and there and prays!! She does things like ironing the buntings for our Freedom Celebration and much more. She is always willing to lend a hand whenever someone needs help.

Women like Zina are a rare gem and deserve to be recognized. While they would never think that way because of their humble spirit, I do think that way and I want to say thank you.

Thank you to the Zina's in the world that are the "behind the scenes" warriors. Storming the gates and training up the next generation to do the same!!!

I want you to know you are loved and most important you are seen! Seen by me, but more importantly, you are seen by God. Matthew 5:8

Bless you my sweet friend and thank you.

No comments: