Friday, February 15, 2013

Temporary Technical Difficulty!

In the words of Norwegians everywhere, UF DA!!

Last month I thought it would be fun to change my blog background and design.
DISCLAIMER: This should only be attempted when a professional is there to assist you!

I decided that I want my pictures to be the biggest piece of my blog. Great idea, bad template!

The template that I chose was called Snapshots. It listed all of your posts according to the picture you were telling the story about.



Again, great idea + bad template + Not tech savvy girl = not being able to post since December 28th because I couldn't find the icon to do it and couldn't change it back the original template!
Run on sentence, I know.
I was getting very frustrated as it has been over a month since my last post. I contemplated starting a new blog just to get back on the radar. But my stubborn pride was determined to figure this out. I was in it for the long haul! I even asked my very tech savvy husband just the other day if he could help me and within seconds I took it away because I was determined to figure it out myself.

Well, lo and behold this morning in my devotional it talked about relinquishing control. Trusting that God can do immeasurably more than we ask or even imagine.
Quoting Luke 1:7 FOR NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!

I prayed over my computer and put my hands on my head and prayed for wisdom!
I kid you not, within seconds I realized what I needed to do.
GOD IS GREAT!! DON'T LIMIT HIM TO ONLY BIG THINGS! HE CARES ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS TOO!!
Me and my blog are one again and the pet stories will resume ASAP!

I will be redesigning my blog again but not without a professional next to me to guide and assist.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!

No comments: