Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - Dollar Store Score!!













I have almost missed today! Sorry for posting this so late. However, today was a very busy day and this is the first time I have been on the computer today.



I have chosen this photo that I took of some easy napkin rings for a spring brunch!



The best part about this photo is the fact that I didn't have Orange napkins for the brunch so I went to the dollar store and bought Orange dish towels. Folded nicely no one would ever know!



It was a cheep and colorful idea!



I also found the Gerbera Daisies at the Dollar Store and cut them to fit!



The dishes are all from the Dollar Store as well!! SCORE!!



Really easy but it makes for a beautiful table scape!














So here's the PHOTO for today

No comments: